Sunday 18 March 2012

Bit behind the 8ball -2012

The 2011/2012 cross-over has been pretty quiet guys, aswell as getting a new job and doing uni I have been going to fewer and fewer events, as I've been busier and busier doing boring shit. None the less, I have just been re-trenched as a horticulturist and need a good ol' fashioned Katharthis. If you don't know what that means you should. Its integral to us humans in order to stay sane and connected with one another. Its a classical greek term translated to mean "To purge, to purify emotions".


 2,000 years ago the Greeks held an annual event at Ulysses in which they drank a sacred liquid known as Kyhiem which induced hallucinagenic visions. Some are said to have "changed" after seeing the world differently. So it seems the Golden Age was psychedellic too. ... All of that by the way is true and all of that is a direct quote from a VibeTribe song, Rearranged. We must go "crazy"every now and again in order to stay sane. It is the balance of the psychi. 

To make matters worse, this new job and unfufilling uni course over 2011/12 made Rainbow and Maitreya impossible to go to and I now have to focus on the next big thing. Regrowth maybe? or The Eclipse festival in Cairns? (Judged to be the biggest one this year!!) I will be back and in the thick of it now that I have my computah back (winrar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment